Thursday, December 6, 2012

SILENT NIGHT (2012)

Terrible.  Why should I spend even more than one minute writing this review when it's obvious the makers of this stinker barely spent more than that coming up with the story?  Step 1) Small town. Step 2) Butthole in Santa suit going around killing people.  Step 3) The End.  Hey, look at me!  I'm a movie writer!!!

Lens flare overdose, weak story, unimaginative kills, boring looking Santa killer dude, poor acting by everybody (except for that cussing kid), nice looking picture, fancy cinematography that irritated me, unattractive nudity, lots and lots of talking.  Skip the fuck out of this turkey and never look back.  Alright minute's up.
 Hey, it's ol' girl from MR. HUSH.  I hate the fact that I know that.

 This kid's brief foul-mouthed appearance was the highlight of the movie.  They should make a movie about her and Tyler from FISH TANK.